Monday 23 June 2014

That's A Tune-Live music special: The Capital Summertime Ball

On Saturday I went to Capital FM's Summertime Ball with one of my closest friend and we had an amazing, incredible time seeing the show and spending the weekend in London. The concert was the best concert that I have been to so far. We saw 22 artists and it's just amazing to think that we saw all of those brilliant artists all in one place at the same time. It was a long day with a lot of dancing and singing until we lost our voices for a little bit haha. My personal highlights of the day were Pharrell, Ed Sheeran (whose new album I have literally just bought today), David Guetta, Enrique, Little Mix, 5SOS and surprisingly The Vamps were really good. I am so, so happy that I went and I really want to thank my friend for suggesting that were should go as it was one of the best days I've ever had!

If you were one of the 80,000 people who were there, tell me what you thought of the experience, I'd love you to tell me the people you were most excited to see.

I'll leave you all with some photos from the night. See you soon xxx














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig